Control your equipment from the auditorium floor
Just like a control remote, you will be able to access and control your cinema equipment from any mobile device with the internet whenever you are.
- Turn on/off lamps
- Open and close dowser
- Play, end, pause, and stop movies.
- Put the lights, on low, medium, or high.
- Adjust audio volume
- Check audio input: Analog, non-sync
- And more…
Identify issues sooner
Monitor your technicians’ and equipment’s performance in real time with task alerts that help you quickly identify and resolve any issues that may arise.
*You can access it on your phone or computer.
Organize and automate your daily tasks faster
Manage and improve workflows by tracking and completing your day-to-day cinema operations tasks, not just from your computer, but also from your cell phone using QR codes.
Take advantage of:
- QR Inspections: A feature for organizing tasks that require more detail by attaching photos as evidence in case of issues.
- QR Checklist: A feature that allows you to create an easy-to-use daily checklist to simplify tasks.
“Operation Max Access allows us to control all aspects of the projection from any mobile phone with an Internet connection. This will help our local teams that are thinly stretched with many responsibilities to execute any cinema command from the auditorium floor.”
Eder Suarez, Assistant Manager of the Projection Monitoring Center at Cinemex.
SEE HOW IT WORKS
Spoiler alert: It does!
Give it a try and find out for yourself.